Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Turtle Wins the Race

This is not really a post about coffee, specifically, but it certainly relates to my ability to write about coffee in the future. As a certain lovely lady often points out, I am often rather oblivious to the world around me; this is especially true when it comes to technology. I know that there is a way to do just about anything with respect to the web and computers but I'm just not savvy in this regard so I'm often left surprised by things most folks take for granted.

Today I realized I could post pictures and text easily from my mobile directly to this blog. Big deal? Probably not, but when I'm out and about enjoying the awesome coffees of Richmond and beyond I can more easily share the experience.

The past two posts have been mobile posts to see how the whole thing works. So far? I'm a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment